Monday, November 29, 2010

The North Shore, Daily Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"The North Shore"
Original Oil Painting on Stretched Canvas
16" x 20"
November 29, 2010
By Tim Webster

This painting here that Ive just recently painted was for the Google Street View Contest. I like this particular contest because it give you the opportunity to paint and google image within the selected boundaries for the monthly painting contest. This month was focused on the island is Hawaii. I picked this image because Ive always liked surfing, and they say the best place for surf in Hawaii is the North Shore. I was lucky enough to find this great image a beach located on the Kamehameha Highway. If you like my painting please vote for me here at the Google Street View Contest 

Thank You Everyone in advance and Have a Solid Day!

Email if youre interested in buying this painting

No comments:

Post a Comment