Friday, December 17, 2010

Oxford IV, Daily Oil Painting for Sale - Tim Webster

"Oxford IV"
Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
5" x 7"
December 17, 2010
By Tim Webster

This is another daily painting of Oxford, Md. Its of the same set of photos that I used for yesterdays painting. I really like the fields and the tree line in these. This prospective of today's painting in my favorite. I was out there for a few hours. But this time of the day, the clouds started rolling as the evening came. Slightly different all together from the one yesterday, however keeping the same scenery. This painting is for sale and you can purchase buy emailing me. Thanks everyone and have a great day!

This painting is Available for purchase
$60.00
Please email me at

In addition, 30% of the sale will go to the Animal Rescue Inc. in Baltimore, Maryland!


Thanks For Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment