Friday, February 11, 2011

Eastern Shore Winter Landscape, Daily Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"Eastern Shore Winter Landscape"
Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
5" x 7"
Feb. 10, 2011
By Tim Webster

It was only a matter of time before I went back to painting Landscapes. This past weekend I set out in hopes of getting some solid landscape photos. I went all over Dorchester County in Maryland getting photos of everything that I thought would make for good upcoming paintings. This particular oil painting is the first of the series from that day, also one of my favorites. I love that there is not a cloud in the sky. But what really drew me to this photograph was the old abandoned farm tower along the treeline. More paintings are set to be done this weekend, stay tuned!

This painting is Available for purchase
$60



No comments:

Post a Comment