Friday, January 28, 2011

3 Pears, Original Daily Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"3 Pears"
Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
5 x 7 inches
January 28, 2011
By Tim Webster

So I haven't had much time this month to really work on my daily painting practice. Mainly due to a few commission pieces that I have to finish by the end of the month. But I finally got around to getting a few out for the weekend. In this painting I just imagined up a few pears, not really thought of..just figured I would wing it with my imagination. Ive been meaning to lay on a few layers of glaze just to intensify the depth of the painting. But I think Ill just leave this one the way it is. If you're interested in this painting, you can purchase it directly through my Etsy store with the link provided below. Thank you and have a solid weekend!

This painting is Available for purchase
$60.00

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful painting and great painting info. I lover it. I will follow your info. Thank You for sharing. Have a look at paintings for sale as they also showcase some great paintings.

    ReplyDelete