Friday, January 28, 2011

Kent Narrows Farm House, Daily Painting by Tim Webster

"Kent Narrows Farm House"
Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
8 x 10 inches
January 29, 2011
By Tim Webster

I had a blast doing this painting. I figure I would jump the size up in my daily painting practice and focus on a slightly larger size. Thought don't get me wrong, I love the 5x7's and 6x6's but it was time to move on to something bigger. What I like about the 8x10's is that I have much more room to work with. I can add more detail to the overall painting. Over the summer I just went for a drive to Kent Island, which is about 45 mins north of Cambridge, MD. I really liked how the sky looked, even though I added the clouds which were not in the original photo. However, now I wish I didn't had lol. I will be doing much more of these subjects on the 8x10's. Hope you like them!

This painting is Available for purchase
$100

No comments:

Post a Comment