Thursday, January 6, 2011

Front Range, Daily Landscape Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"Front Range"
Original Oil Painting on Panel
5" x 7"
January 4, 2010
By Tim Webster

So Ive been super busy due to the holidays and this is one of the first paintings Ive done since the new year rang in. I like this painting especially the texture. But that's not it, I really enjoyed painting the subject. I lived in Colorado for about a year and was able to take some really awesome photos while I was there. This was so much fun to paint, and I normally don't use only a palette knife to complete a painting, but since Ive been having so much fun using it..I figured why not. I hope you all had a great holiday!

This painting is Available for purchase

$60.00
or visit,

Thanks For Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment