Monday, January 10, 2011

St. Michaels Landing, Daily Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"St. Michael's Landing"
Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
24" x 24"
December 24, 2010
By Tim Webster

This painting was originally a gift to someone for Christmas. I just had to blog about this one, mainly because it was my most favorite and best piece that I completed in 2010. What I really like about this one is the amount of texture and how the colors smear together. I made this whole painting with a palette knife, and it has me wanting to many many more of these in this particular style. Check back often to see what I come up with in 2011. Also this is my 100th post, pretty excited about that as well! Hope everyone has a solid day!

Not for Sale

I'm currently taking commission is this form of style and subject. If you're interested in commissioning me for your painting please email me at,

Thank You Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment