Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cup of Coffee, Still Life Daily Painting by Tim Webster

"Cup Of Coffee"
Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
7"x5"
February 2, 2011
By Tim Webster

This was a fun little painting to do. It was fairly simple to create. Basically I want to focus on basic shapes with very little mixing involved. What I like about this the most is that Ive never really painted pottery before, this being the first time. I really enjoyed this painting alot. And I do plan to paint a few more these in different prospectives in the near future. Thanks for looking!

SOLD 
To A Collector in Texas


4 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous! If I had the money now, I would buy it. It would look beautiful in my kitchen. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million Nicki! Yeah this painting was a blast to do, a little different then what I normally paint..but still just as fun! I tell you what, Ill paint one for ya for $30. If youre interested let me know=) Thanks again Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally interested!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! Feel free to hit me up on my blog to let me know how I can get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tim,

    I am not pushing anything. Just wanted to let you know that you can reach me at wwfd301@yahoo.com if you decide to do another painting of the mug. =) Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete