Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WoodWick Candle. Original Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"WoodWick Candle"
Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
7" x 5"
March 30, 2011
By Tim Webster

About a month ago, I went to this really cool restaurant in Kent Island, MD called Cracker Barrel. It was a pretty cool place. We had a little bit of a wait, but that was not a problem at all considering the waiting area was also a store! The store only sold things from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Basically all the cool things you remembered while growing up. Well we ending up buying a couple of candles and since we spent a certain amount, we received a free Woodwick Candle. This oil painting is if that candle. I enjoyed painting this candle ALOT! Just wanted to do a still life that wasn't in the "everyday" style. Bright colors was what I had in mind...I think I accomplished that.

This painting is Available for purchase
$70.00

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to experience the Cracker Barrel! We have one 20 minutes from my house and I have to try not to go too often! I love it there!!!!

    ReplyDelete