Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Bright Cup of Coffee, Original Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"One Bright Cup of Coffee"
Orignal Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
5" x 7"
March 14, 2010
Tim Webster

I have to admit, Ive been on a bit of a coffee cup kick. Rather then painting traditional still life, I thought that a nice vivid twist would turn out looking neat. The colors of this painting are based on my favorite ones, blue and green. Pretty basic painting, didnt take too long to complete. I do look forward to making more of these in the future!

This painting is Available for purchase
$70.00



2 comments:

  1. I love all of your work but coffee does so much more for me than trees! =) I am still amazed that you bang a painting out almost daily! I am an art minor and I can't wait until I graduate so I can have more time for my passion!!! Right now I am into making artist books. Anyway...I love the coffee pics! Tea, cappuccino, it's all good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my painting and I absolutely love it!!! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete