Friday, April 15, 2011

Modern Flower Vase, Original Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"Modern Flower Vase"
Original Oil Painting on Stretched Canvas
32" x 12" inches
2011
by Tim Webster

In this painting, I wanted to only use a palette knife. I tried alot of stuff in this painting that I haven't normally cram all in just one painting. However, this was such an awesome piece to create. It was pretty exhausting at times...being that I used several layers of glaze. I had to wait from time to time. I wanted so bad to complete this in one night, but adding the layer upon layer of glaze it took 2 more days longer haha. This oil painting is packed with texture and tons of color...I almost needed sunglasses to photograph this outside. Ill add some more photos tomorrow, when I have more light outside. Until then, I hope you enjoy this piece.

This painting is Available for purchase
$300.00

No comments:

Post a Comment