Monday, April 25, 2011

Who's Got The Herb?, Original Oil Painting on Barn Wood by Tim Webster

"Who's Got The Herb?"
Original Oil Painting on Vintage Barn Wood
31.5" x 6.5"
April 2011
by Tim Webster

This painting was made for a certain someone for Easter. I have to admit, this sign came out awesome! The photo however didn't really come out all that good..but I think its because of the odd size of it. This is an oil painting on antique barn wood. It was a pretty simple process creating this. I think the hardest part was getting the lettering and the herb jars even. I think I will offer original copies of this if anyone is interested. It wont be this particular on per say...but something of the same nature. If you're interested, shoot me over an email. Thanks everyone!

NOT FOR SALE

1 comment:

  1. Your "Who's got that herb?" painting looks great! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete