Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coffee Candy, Daily Oil Painting by Tim Webster

"Coffee Candy"
Original Oil Painting on Canvas Panel
7" x 5"
March 9, 2011
By Tim Webster

This was an commissioned oil painting for my dear friend Nicki that runs a blog called Diaries of a Neurotic Non-Trad, which you should all go ahead and check it out! I based the angles and lighting slightly different then what I normally do. I wanted something bright and colorful and I think that the outcome of this painting really shows just that. I love the color blue, and I have a tendency of making it extremely intense. I also felt that the blues fit in perfect with the actual color of the coffee cup. Since this turned out so bright, I thought that the title of this painting "Coffee Candy" would be just right. I hope you all like it. I'm currently taking commission based projects at this time. Thanks and have a great day!

This painting is Not Available for purchase

1 comment:

  1. I love it and can't wait to get it! I sent an email about payment...had another question. Coffee Candy...since I drink coffee as if it were candy, it fits wonderfully! Thanks for the plug for my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete